Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sorry, not at home, Craig! Bah!

Guess Bill needs a hearing aid and a new doorbell.  Poor Craig stands out in the cold waiting for me to answer the door.  Leaving a note saying he was sorry he missed me.  But no,  caught him.   Got him down the basement even though I expected him last weekend when CoolSexy was visiting.  But Bill has got to learn how to read e-mails too.  Was busy setting things up because Craig asked what new things I'm going to do with him.  I got more surprises in my bag of tricks?  Told him maybe we'd try saran wrap or duct tape.  And yes,  he brings duck tape -- yellow duck tape.  So I get him all wrapped up.  He almost topples over.  Spanked his ass good.  Then got him hanging in the harness and flogged his ass.  Then tried to use the hoist again.  Bill's got to work on rope bondage.  Almost strangled the guy, or pulled his legs  out of joint.  He says he like the cross and floggers so I give him some of that.  Craig is a good natured guy.  Glad he actually got down the basement.  Lots of fun.  I'm sure NakedSarge and Mike and Steve are sorry they missed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment