Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Vinnie don't say Stop

Been back from Florida for two weeks. Playing catch up. Taking care of all those guys who need spankings. And there's Vinnie! Known him a long time and wasn't going to miss this chance to see him. Even though I got the dungeon all packed up ready to head back to Florida. Vinnie is easy. Just pull out my bag of paddles and toys, and he picks what he likes. Mostly wooden paddles. Not the most popular with other guys. So we start out on his jeans and then his underpants. Even try using those switches I cut out in the garden. Get him in some interesting positions. And when the laptop starts making funny noises because Steve is trying to get our attention on IM, Vinnie chats with Steve on line while I cane his butt. Steve ends up coming over, but Vinnie has to go, but only after we have a real Vinnie challenge. He takes a traditional paddling position. Hands me the big heavy wooden paddle he loves. I ask how many? He says he'll tell me when to stop. Get up to twenty bruising swats. Then I start saying, "Vinnie, say Stop." And he responds, "No" over and over. Endx up taking a real beating. Vinnie don't say STOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment