Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

A caning


Every couple months I get an e-mail from Greg asking whether I can come over to cane him. It's a long trip to the far side of the Chicago suburbs. But it's a good experience for both of us I think. A little conversation to start and then we get down to business. He lies across the bed. I bind him hand and foot. And he decides how many strokes he needs. This time he halved the number of strokes from what he received last time, a few months ago. He was also much more responsive to the strokes. I didn't think that I was laying it on any harder, but the damage did seem greater. There was a little broken skin. Actually a nice pattern. He will have a memory for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment