Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Get a room full of Spankos

Bill's headed back to Florida. But got to see Mark before I leave. And got to see Frank before I leave. And Steve, he's going to see me as many times as he can. And then there's an e-mail from Scott whom I've need seen since when. He wants to stop over. Well there's a crowd coming. Want to join them? And he asks, what's a group session?

Boy did we every have a group session. Get Bill's basement full of five naked men with paddles in their hands and you got spanking craziness. It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment