Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Gogosox Quick in and out

Met Gogosox some time ago. Always rushes in, takes his licks and disappears quick.

Hadn't seen him for some time because he moved away for a while. But recently let me know he was back in the neighborhood and I should be seeing him a lot.

Guess he likes this stuff. He seems to be enjoying himself. By the time I'm closing the front door he's already down the basement and out of his clothes. Then he starts picking his favorite toys. He likes the heavy duty ones and he expects it hard. Makes for a fairly short session.

But says he's coming back.

Let me make some videos. He's a little show off too.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment