Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's a party and it just happened

Had planned a session for Tuesday with Mike whom I hadn't seen for a long time. But ends up Mike had to work late. So that wasn't going to happen. But then out of the blue, bill with a little "b" pops up with an e-mail. Am I available? Then Glen pops up on IM. What's happening? And before you know it I got a party.

Bill with the small "b" is the bondage guy who wiggles and screams when you spank him. He plays the submissive so beautifully. Glen doesn't play any submissive. He just likes getting his ass beat. And I went out in the garden and cut fresh switches. And I did a beautiful job on their asses. They were hopping around and screaming. Even got bill in Vinnie's pillory. And all tied up in some rope.

Was a real fun afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment