Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

HowdyDont spank/wank

I belong to the mutual masturbation group on fetlife.  Long time ago there I proposed a spank/wank challenge.  Group is not a very active online group,  and the few who participate usually don't have a place and don't have anyone to play with.  So I offered the basement for anyone who wanted to visit for some spanking and some wanking.  The idea is I give you a half minute of swats and then you get a half minute of wanking,  and we continue till you cum.    Didn't generate much interested.  Got stood up a couple times,  but mostly those interested in wanking probably don't want spanking.  I have met HowdyDont several times.  He has a lot of sore butt pics on his profile on fetlife.    He has opportunity for spanking at home,  but seems to enjoy himself in the basement and he takes it pretty hard with some serious implements.  This time he dropped a message on me and in no time appeared.  He wanted to try the spank/wank challenge.  And he ended up picking some pretty heavy implements.  Once we started he suddenly realized that he wasn't quite ready for heavy implements.  No warm up with my hand.  But the wanking part he had down.  Lots a guys you can wait till Christmas till they cum.  But this guy got out of  a lot of spanking because he was shooting in no time.  Happy ending. 


No comments:

Post a Comment