Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, July 5, 2019

VirginDad well abused

VirginDad is always very generous in offering "loves" for my pictures and videos on fetlife.  Also he is one of the most generous contributors of toys in my basement.  He is a frequent visitor of the basement and has many fans there.  Of course,  when he visits I get to use his contribution to abuse him.  This time John assisted me.  Been a while since his last visit.  VirginDad and John are too chat and need to focus more on the abuse.  In setting this up, VirginDad said,  my cock and balls are yours to abuse.  Well, he gets what he asked for.


2 comments:

  1. i would like to be the boi, please

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwwwww wish i was there... luv the way hes locked to the pole explorebd from FET

    ReplyDelete