Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Spankmeassuptown out of the blue

Unexpected message on Spankthishookups.  Spankmeassuptown  has been watching my stuff and wants to make a visit.  I'm always agreeable of course. Then a quick e-mail that says Spankmeassuptown is right down the Interstate, can he stop by today.  Before I know it he's on my doorstep, headed to the basement.  Nice young man.  Has had some experience.  Says he has some pain tolerance.  Likes bondage.  Has tried e-stim on his cock.  We can do that.  Does pretty good with the pain tolerance.  A little response.  I like response.  Get him wiggling some.  Oh, and a happy ending without much effort.  Where was the camera? 






No comments:

Post a Comment