Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Chicago Mark finally

Bill has a lot of patience.  Over and over again over six years  on fetlife I've been inviting Chicago Mark to visit the basement.  A couple times he promised to come and it didn't happen,  but today he let me know he had a chance to visit.  And it happened.  This is a guy who has had some experience.  Some ladies have been teaching him how to be a good slave.  So the more I hurt him,  the more he thanks me.    He probably needed more torture than I was handing out.



3 comments:

  1. I love the use of the chain around the base of the cock. Very creative. Please use on me when I visit.

    ReplyDelete