Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Spanking the wiggly NW IN boy

The NW IN boy has stopped by the basement several times lately.  Always at short notice. Quick e-mail can he stop by.  He walks in and enters little boy mode.  I lead him to the basement.  He needs his spanking.  And he's very responsive.  Lots of wiggles.  And he can take it pretty heavy. This time he spent most his time over my knee.  And he felt a number of my paddles.  Some of which he picked for me to use. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice job! Good thorough ass beating!

    ~Larry B.~

    ReplyDelete