Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Reluctant resistant obstinate uncooperative playful

We call him Spankie.  He visited a long time ago from the south side of Chicago.  I pick him up at the train station.  Last time he met with Steve.  In the mean time he has called 100 times.  Always asking if Steve is coming over.  You think I can keep track of Steve.  On Friday he said he'd come over on Sunday or Monday. Never heard from him on Sunday.  Monday was pretty much over,  and I gave up waiting.  Was out running errands and the phone rang.  Spankie will be at the train station at 3:57.   I got to move quick.  He mostly wants to be spanked over the knee.  He likes having his pants pulled down.  He wants to role play.  He mostly likes to wiggle and squirm and doesn't really enjoy anything resembling pain at all.  Why are we calling him Spankie?

No comments:

Post a Comment