Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Lonelyslave An Introduction

I friended him on Fetlife.  His profile doesn't indicate any interest in spanking.  Maybe interested in bondage. So I invite him over.  Doesn't respond immediately.  But I encourage him.  And then he wants to try it. Now!  So my second spankee for the day.  He's never really been spanked.  Ever.  So he's nervous about that.  But eager to be tied up.  And he thinks he'd like the flogger.  So he feels the flogger a lot.  Paddles,  a little try.  Not really liking those.  He looks good on the cross.  More flogging.  No he doesn't like the bull dick.  Doesn't even like my nice new strap.  But even on the spanking horse,  he likes to be flogged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment