Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Old spanking friends return

It's a big surprise when spanking friends whom I've not seen for a long time end up back down the basement. Hadn't seen Screwball for more than five maybe ten years. But Raidersbulldog Dave whom I've known forever and keeps reappearing told me he wanted to meet Screwball down the basement and I should invite a crowd to watch him get his butt beat really hard. Hardly a crowd responded, but I shamed my old friend Vinnie to show up. And Steve my most resent but most regular friend joined us. They all get their asses beat good. Giving and taking. And the plan was to get the Raiderbulldog Dave on the cross that he built and have each of the others give him ten swats with every paddle they could grab one after another. A great finale. But Bill forgot to turn on the camera. Oooops!


No comments:

Post a Comment