Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, November 2, 2012

New Toys New Butts New Mix

I had a chance to try my new toys from Kinky Kollege. But none pictured here. Penis Prisoner let me know that he wanted to make his first return visit. Then Buster from Spankthishookups and Sissymaidanna from Fetlife let me know they were willing to join a group. An interesting mix. Had them all tied up and chained up and tried all my new toys but didn't take any pictures. Let them each choose one of my old toys and got them in a row and swatted away at their butts. The Sissymaidanna wanted flogged on the cross. And was really getting into it. Buster then wanted his share. And he likes the strap too. Then Penis prisoner had to feel that.

Think they were all satisfied. Actually got thank notes from each after they left. That's a a good sign. That doesn't usually happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment