Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

How long has it been?

Been a long time since I've seen Tiger?  He's one of my oldest friends.  And one of my most regular.   But I got a broken foot.  And then I decided to have the house fixed.  And he went on vacation.  And he had to have his body fixed.  So it's been a while.  And he always hopes when he shows up that Steve will be here too.  Steve warned me that he didn't think he'd make it.  So I'm sure that was a disappointment for Tiger. 

But Tiger,  I been to Kinky Kollege.  And I learned all about knots and rope.  And bought new toys.  So Tiger gets tied up and feels all my new toys. 

Nice having him back.  We missed you, Steve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment