Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

A little humiliation down Bill's basement


 


 
Bill is into spanking. Humiliation is not part of his bag of tricks. Pretty gentle guy. And I know that humiliation can hurt more than any paddling.
But when you start picking up new clients on sites like fetlife, you find guys who are into other "fetishes" beyond spanking. So yesterday Sissymaidanne arrived in his chastity belt and a bag full of toys. I was able to use some cuffs he brought to help chain him up which is what he wanted. Of course, once he's chained up I'm able to beat his ass. But then Penis Prisoner is looking in the bag while Sissymaidanne is being flogged on my cross and asks "Can I try your humbler?" HUMBLER!

 Buster, the third guy there, and I spent a long time figuring out how to get this thing on the Penis Prisoner. The thing should come with directions. Everybody's got his own thing I guess. So now Bill is into humilation. I don't think so.


No comments:

Post a Comment