Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Tiger in chains

It's a Friday. Supposed to see Tiger and Steve. Tiger shows up and we wait. No Steve. He's dealing with other stuff. But Steve is an inspriation. Tiger saw the video of Steve's cock chained to the spanking horse. Want to try that, Tiger? Sure, he says. 
Tiger, I've got lots of chain. And hand cuffs. And little clips. Tiger is well decorated. And then I decorate his ass. One paddle after another. And maybe I torture his cock and balls a little.

How'd you like that, Tiger? He says it was fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment