Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Re: Vist to Bill's basement

--- In m4mspankinginindiana@yahoogroups.com, "ted" wrote:
>
> What a party, Bill! It was great to be in Bill's Basement again (yes, after too long an absence), and to meet three new spankers/ees: Andy, Ed, and Jim. I'm still sitting on a tender backside, and I'll bet the other four of you are as well. Wow! A hot day, and a HOT time in Bill's basement!
>
> (Andy, Ed, Jim, send your emails to me privately and we'll keep in touch!)
>
> Thanks to ALL of you!
>
> ted
>

================>Ted sent out an invitation on my m4mspankinginindiana Yahoo grroup to come down my basement. He'd be visiting from Iowa like he did in the old days. Ed from way down in corn country let me know that he was going to be moving far way soon and wanted to make another visit before he left for the far west. Andy is a dependable visitor to Bill's basement, and with some reminders was able to get Jim to make a return visit. It was an interesting mix of spanker spankees. Even Bill got in the mix. Lots of give and take. The video is just a sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment