Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Re: Hoping to head to Bill's Basement again

--- In m4mspankinginindiana@yahoogroups.com, Tedspk49@... wrote:
>
> Hi, Bill. This is a blast from the past now; I'd been hoping to get back to the Basement, but things just didn't work out. But I have now managed to set aside a day to make a trip, or should I say, Pilgrimage!
>
> It looks like Monday, July 15 in the afternoon would be possible for me to make the trip. I'd be glad for the opportunity to meet with some other guys if you can arrange something--isn't Steve one of your regulars now? Or, if it would work better, I could be there early evening, but would have to leave no later than 8:30.
>
> I haven't been idle in the spanking scene, and in fact now have a regular spanker locally I visit every week or so.
>
> So let me knew if you'd be available Monday, July 16. And, as we say, "Spank butt, dude. Hard!"
>
> Ted
>

--- In m4mspankinginindiana@yahoogroups.com, Tedspk49@... wrote:
>
>
> Okay. Monday the sixteenth, sometime after noon. Mass invitation. What time should I be there? Who can come?
>
> If it's just Bill and me, we can have a hot time in Bill's Basement; we have in the past. But it would be great if others can come, as well.
>
> Eight days and counting. Thank you, sir, may I have another!
>
>
> ted
> ======================> So he's written the invitation two times. We got the date straight, Monday the 16th, that's July 16th. What time? Well, I looked at the calendar and I have a doctor's appointment which I've rescheduled twice already, Monday July 16th, 11:45. So let's plan for 1:30. Should that work?

Now let's see if Ted and I get some company. It's been a long time. I got some memories.

Bill

Trading Swats Ted, Tiger and Bill

Heap of Paddles

Last Modified: Feb 27, 2009
Ted paddles Bill
Last Modified: Feb 27, 2009
Ted paddles Tiger
Last Modified: Feb 27, 2009
Tiger Paddles Bill
Last Modified: Feb 27, 2009
Tiger paddles Ted
Last Modified: Feb 27, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment