Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Spairro returns and brings his own straps

Been quite a while since I've seen Spairro. Travels way down the Interestate. Takes a very hard whipping as Steve would say. Knows what he wants and lets me know. Directs me in tying my knots. Had him tied upside down and then chained hanging from the ceiling. Brought four straps he had made with nice handles some narrow some wide some thicker some thinner. Applied them to his ass. Left them with me to use on your ass. And I should say they are from Spairro.



No comments:

Post a Comment