Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Long lost but not lost friend

Been a long time since I've seen Justin. Long lost friend? Lost friend? No. An unexpected IM. Am I available Monday morning? Basement is all set. Just waiting for you.

Justin travels a long distance and has many of the usual things that keep him busy and limit his spanking experiences. Like he spends a lot of time working on his tan. Perfect tan. Now the weather is cooler. Time to venture back down the basement.

Justin is a show off. Doesn't mind that you see the fun he's having. And lets me know he wants me to enjoy myself. So I can tie him to the ceiling and bind his feet and swat away at his ass and he'll wiggle and squirm. Is the camera rolling?

Tie him down to the table and give it to him good.

And finally lets me know I have to finish off giving it to him really hard with the tire tread strap with him bound to the cross. That's what he needs.

It'll be a while till I see him again. But he lets me know I will see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment