Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Heavy

John expects it heavy. He's visited my basement quite a number of times lately. In the beginning he let me know that he could take it and needed it harder. Lately I think we're getting up to the level he wants.

Give him some warming up and then he expects to be tied down so that I can lay it on really hard. He's going to wiggle and scream and cry. His only other instructions to me are that I should have fun. I know that some people who watch his videos have fun. John has fans.

When it's over he lets me know that he's got what he wanted. Sometimes there are thoughts about how we'll deal with him next time. That means he's coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment