Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Instant Message Instant Spanking

I'm down the basement spanking Justin and IM goes bing. Ken who lives a long distance and only can visit when business brings him in this direction wants to stop by at 1 pm. A quick confirmation. A quick e-mail to Steve. Ken is coming over. Get your ass down the basement.

And we got an instant party. Ken is taking a lot more spanking then he did in the beginning. And Steve has been an inspiration. I warmed Ken up because we know Steve arrives on his own schedule. And thank God, Ken has good ears because I'd never hear Steve knocking on the backdoor.

Ken then gets to swat away at Steve. Then they switch things around. And finally I get them up on the table and swat away at the two of them. Even with that ugly tire tread paddle. It's really mean. Steve decides that I need to get a taste of it. Pull my pants down quick and they get me squirming. I need a taste of my own medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment