Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Grand opening

To let you all know what's been happening down Bill's basement I've been posting pictures and videos to http://grou.ps/billsbasement for almost two years. Over that time there have been on and off again problems with uploading and viewing videos. A couple weeks ago the owners of grou.ps sent an e-mail that arrived in my spam mailbox that they were restructuring and that they would continue to have limited free service but if I wanted to continue the 10 GB of storage because of all the videos I had uploaded it would cost $20 a month. It was a bad time to ask for money because at that time a lot of things were not working on the site. Almost half of the videos had disappeared. So I saved the videos I could and deleted all the videos. So now I am within the free allotted space. All of the pictures of those fine spanked butts remain.

But now what to do with the videos? For the time being there is new billsbasement: http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/ We'll see how long this lasts. For now it seems to be working fine. I selected the highlights of Bill's basement. The new site has over 100 old videos and over 200 of our favorite pictures. You know I can recognize every butt. Some are distinctive. Anyway hope you enjoy my old memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment