Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Vinnie bound/unbound

Had tidied up the basement. Tucked things away. Going to be absent for a week. But unexpectedly a call from Vinnie. Come spank me he says. This is a guy in need or really bored. In any case persuade him to come to me. Bill is such a lazy ass.

Hey, Vinnie. You seen I'm into bondage. Getting guys all tied up. Want to try? Vinnie's agreeable. Actually have had him tied up before. Make a mess of the ropes again. Get that boy all wrapped up. Tied up his wrists and ankles. Tied him down good to the table. Vinnie lets me know it's very uncomfortable. He was expecting to be comfortable? Start swatting away at his ass, and he lets me know this is not going to work. Don't want the boy to pass out on me.

Unknotting all the rope is even more complicated. But finally get the boy unbound. Getting him moving around a little. His butt is still needing more spanking. Brutalize his butt. Hardly. Vinnie can handle it hard. Seems like things are over. Vinnie is pulling on his clothes. Then decide maybe he could handle a little more. He seems to have become attached to the new "attitude adjuster" paddle I picked up in Georgia. So he pulls down his pants. And I give him 10 swats. Then we start playing a little game called "10 more". Figured I better get this on video. That's a motivator for him too. So give him 10 swats and then wait till he says, "10 more". They add up.

2 comments:

  1. That was hot, I would love to bend vinnie over for a good spanking.

    ReplyDelete