Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

John said Enough

John takes it very hard. He's been down my basement a number of times over the last year or so. After each time I meet him we chat and he let me know that I really could have given it to him harder. He often gives me directions about what he feels he really needs.

When he visits he's usually very demonstrative. Lots of wiggling and thrashing and screaming and crying out. Most recently he designed a device that we attach to the table down my basement to secure him and limit his movement when he's being spanked.

He has to travel some distance to visit. But yesterday he had some free time and took advantage of Tiger coming over too.

John arrived first. And by the time Tiger got down the stairs John was "in uniform" ready to be attached to the table. He didn't have much time. So Tiger and I tried to be efficient in dealing with him. Tiger was sure that John likes leather. So after a good hand spanking, Tiger brought me every leather implement I've got and I thrashed away at John. John wiggled and squirmed and screamed. Tiger heard the doorbell. So he took over the thrashing while I went up to let Steve in. When Steve got down the stairs his eyes were bulging seeing how we were dealing with John. John was taking it very hard. I resumed my duties and Tiger and Steve proceeded with what sounded like patty cake in comparison to the serverity of John's punishment. Then suddenly after starting to use a wooden paddle very hard, John said he couldn't take any more. He had enough. He had taken a lot.

Got him unbound. Let him rub his butt a little. And then to releave the stress he got to spank Steve a little. John had to run. And afterward Tiger and Steve went on to have some fun spanking. Me spanking them. And them spanking them. Sometimes a little hard. But all in fun.

Nice afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment