Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Adding color/ Teaching a lesson/ Special request



Everyone knows that afternoon sessions down Bill's basement begin at 1 pm. It's a given. Universally known.

So 1 pm yesterday I'm expecting Derek and Steve. Derek usually comes on the train and I have to pick him up at the station. But yesterday he said he was going to be driving through the area. 1 pm would be good. Well, at 1 pm Bill was alone. Doorbell finally rang, but it was Steve. After 1 pm but that's early for Steve. He just has that shit eating grin on his face. What am I going to do? Spank him? What do you expect.

So Steve and I are waiting for Derek. A little chat and then warm him up some. Waiting for Derek. Steve checks his butt in the mirror. He likes doing that. I need to "add some color" according to him. Yep, we added some color. Waiting for Derek. Looking for more and more interesting positions for Steve to please his fans. Steve hands me the heavy tawse and the lexan paddle. He certainly has stepped it up. Steve has come a long way. We're going to do more than add some color. We're going to add some interesting marks to that butt of his. So just after I've decorated his ass, Steve says that he has a special request from one of his SpankingTube fans. Request that he be whipped with a single tail whip. Think Bill can do this? You think Bill's got a whip. So Steve is attaching himself to the cross. This a do it yourself dungeon. The doorbell rings.

Oh it's Derek an hour late. Does he even know that he's late? Mubbling something about supposed to come at 2 pm. This boy has a lesson to learn. Lots of catching up to do. So while Steve hangs on the cross, Derek gets everything Steve got -- PLUS. Inbetween I attend to Steve's ass some. He wouldn't let me neglect him. And finally get out my whip, my single tailed whip, my bullwhip. I do the best I can. Steve says, harder harder. But that whip leaves heavy marks. And of course, I have to give some to Derek. Steve detaches himself from the cross, so much for bondage, and gives Derek a nice hand spanking and butt rub. Did Derek learn his lesson?


Warming Steve up
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/1643707


Adding color
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/1643728


Steve pick the tawse and the lexan paddle
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/1643731


Derek learns a lesson A request Bullwhip Steve
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/1643752


No comments:

Post a Comment