Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Second chances



I make contact with lots of guys who initially express interested in getting spanked. Some actually make it to Bill's basement. Many many fade away. Some almost make it to Bill's basement and then at the last minute are suddenly busy with something else and I never hear from them again. Maybe they are really busy, maybe they have second thoughts, maybe they're playing with me, maybe they get nervous.

Happened with spun. That's his name on Fetlife. Was going to meet him a long time ago. And then at the last minute he cancelled. Figured I wasn't going to meet that guy. But sometimes we have second chances. Sent him a message this week asking about how he was doing and he said he'd be happy to visit. Gave me a date and a time, and asked for directions to the basement. A good sign.

Right on time he appeared. This was a good thing. Cheery guy. Lots of good humor. Kind of chatty. Willing to try anything. He took the tour. Little hard to read him. In some ways kind of stoic. Just taking it. Then would let out with little noises that made it seem we were approaching the end. Then he'd say things that let me know that he was into it and wanted more. When he told me that his mother used to chase him with a spoon, I had to use my spoon on him for old times sake. Left some very ugly marks. Marks didn't seem to bother him.

Started saying that he had enough. Especially after he felt the bull dick. We were kind of winding down. Then he started talking about paddles. Mentioned he didn't see any big frat paddles. Oh you want to see paddles. Have I got paddles. Open my big bin of paddles. Point to the really big paddles lined up along the wall. Oh you want a taste of paddles? And since he had mentioned he loves boating and I have this big oar there just ready, got to give him a taste.

Finally he said it. It's over.

He kept smiling the whole time. Good humor. Hoping to see him again.

I mentioned to him that Steve might be joining us. Apparently Steve was camped out on the back porch knocking on the back door, ringing the bell. Don't you know Bill is deaf? Sorry, Steve!

Uploading videos at http://grou.ps/billsbasement/ doesn't seem to be working again. Working around that.


No comments:

Post a Comment