Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Steve in position

Steve appears at the back door bearing a plate of cookies.  Isn't he sweet.  Think he'll get out of a spanking?  No,  that's what he's looking for.  He had already messaged me that he found a new position on fetlife.  Actually a variation on a position we've tried before.  Rearrange table so that I can tip him upside down and tie him hand and foot to the support post holding up the upstairs.  Maybe not a comfortable position.  He's not complaining.  Says he likes it?  So what should I used on you ass, Steve?  He says, belts and straps.  And feels every one I got.  How's his ass look? 


No comments:

Post a Comment