Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Fred meets Steve

Fred first discovered the basement just last week.  But he and Steve have been talking behind my back for how long.  Even arranging a meeting down the basement and hardly even lettjng me know about it until the last minute.  But they both show up.  Yes,  Steve was just here yesterday.  And he's back again to get another beating.  Along with Fred and then when Fred has had he had enough,  Steve asks for more.  I redden their asses pretty good.  Fred probably got more bruising than he was happy with.  I guess Steve is looking for a bruising.   

No comments:

Post a Comment