Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

It's Vinnie!

How long has it been?  I've known Vinnie forever.  For as long as there's been spanking.  Used to see him a lot.  Sometimes he'd show up day after day.  We'd trade swats.  That was the old days.   He was one of the youngest guys I spanked. When we had the big spanking competition years ago Vinnie was the champ.  Years have gone by and he's made lots of changes.  Lately his job keeps him away far away a lot.   Haven't seen him forever.  But he promised he'd return,  and today he did.   Had to show him all my new toys.  Paddled him hard and got lots of response from him.  He laughed at my attempt at bondage. Even got to ZAP him.  Really great to see him.  And love spanking that ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment