Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Newbies

Is there no end to the pool of new spankees?  Every time I think I've exhausted the spankees available new ones pop up.  Yesterday it was two and they overlapped.  Revolving door.  One walked in one walked out.   



Matt sure doesn't need any introduction to spanking.  New guy from Chicago.  Heard about the basement.  Had to try it out.  And the whole time I beat his ass he kept telling me how great it felt.  That's the kind of feedback Bill loves.  And he's already made an appointment to come back.


Another new guy from Chicago.  Somewhat new to spanking.  But very enthusiastic.  Lots of ideas.  Wants to feel the switch.  Tries different positions.   Wants to be bound with the spreader bar.  And think he wants to see his ass on video.  He'll probably have some fans.

1 comment:

  1. Will we ever see Willy again? I love to see Black guys punished.

    ReplyDelete