Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Steve in new knots

It started several months ago. Steve forwarded to me an e-mail from a young lady in MN who wanted to bring her boyfriend down Bill's basement. They were just in love with the videos they saw on Spankingtube. Over time they also wanted that I spank her. And also that they'd like to be spanked with a bunch of other guys. And maybe some of the guys might want to do some other unmentionable things.

Well, I explained. Down Bill's basement we got rules. It spanking just spanking. Mostly. They scheduled a visit for this afternoon. I invited a bunch of guys who I thought might be interested being included in a group with a girl spankee. Quite a bit of interest. Lots of suggestions.

So last Friday there was a message from our lady saying she'd had a fight with her boyfriend and the visit was cancelled. You think they were playing with me? So I have to disappoint my boys and let them know that lady wasn't coming, but I'd be waiting if they were interested in visiting anyway.

Most didn't respond. One said he had a cold. One said he'd come for sure. Then he didn't show.

Time came and I was waiting and waiting. No one. Not even Steve. I can count on Steve, right? Finally George arrived. Wasn't sure if George would come. But before the cancellation he had ask how many I was expecting and said he'd bring rope. Might get out of hand. Might need to tie somebody up.

George and I stood around waiting for someone to tie up. No one else shows. George decided to go on with his business. He drives away, and Steve walks through the back door. How should I know that Steve is coming? He doesn't answer his phone. He's invisible on IM. Who knows if he reads his e-mail. On Spankthishookups it says he's not online. Can't communicate with Steve. His car's not running. He had to walk over in the cold. Needed to catch his breath.

So what we going to do, Steve? Obviously spank him some. We missed George. He would have tied Steve up. Think we can do knots as good as George. Let's see!



01:55Steve in new knots
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/6174797

1 comment:

  1. I would have showed up, but you said no ladies. So what's your policy??

    ReplyDelete