Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Steve in macrame

Finally Steve took sympathy on the old man. Have I complained loudly enough about how boring it is down the basement? So Steve returns and wants to make our session interesting. He knows I want to make entertaining videos with Steve all bound in beautiful Shibari knots. You think I'll ever master knots?

So Steve brings an old macrame plant holder that he found. Not that we're calling Steve a potted plant. But all the knots are made. Can we fit Steve in this thing and hang him up? Think it will hold? Supposed to hold two pots, with soil, well watered. Steve is a light weight. And it works. Have Steve hanging there and of course, I whip his ass. And he asks for more and harder.



Steve in macrame
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/6275565

No comments:

Post a Comment