Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Back with Ed in corn country

Not much interest in visiting Bill's basement lately. So as they say, "If the mountain won't come to Muhammad then ....."
You do what you got to do. And Bill ends up in corn country. This time of year all the corn is stubble. But Ed keeps inviting me back out into the sticks. Not because he really loves being spanked, but there's not much out there to do, and he's without transportation. He's also without a place, so a visit with Ed becomes one of those HoJo moments. Only worse. One of the most horrible motels along the I 65. But no questions asked. Ed would rather do the spanking, but he invites me, I spank him and then he gets to spank me back. He always encourages me to bring Steve along. Like everyone else, he's a fan of Steve's and would love to have chance to spank him. But Steve doesn't seem to be into traveling long distances.

Ed doesn't mind having his picture taken. And he's quite wiggly which makes for entertaining videos. You decide.



06:41Back with Ed in Corn Country
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/6214694

No comments:

Post a Comment