Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Ohio muscle guy returns

Sometimes it's a long wait, but they return. First met the Ohio muscle guy through a spankthishookups contact almost two years ago: http://downbillsbasement.blogspot.com/2010/08/while-bill-was-down-in-florida-taking.html .

And by the way he was an old friend of our Mr. Dave in southern Indiana who also has an Ohio connection.

Anyway the muscle guy lives in Ohio but has family in NW Indiana. Lot of family problems inbetween. I know about family problems. I sent him a message asking how things were going, and he responds that he's going to be in the neighborhood, maybe he could stop by. Wanted to come on Friday. Of course, didn't specify which week that Friday was in. So that was a mix up. But yesterday we got it together.

He's a cheery chatty guy who has an ass that says spank me spank me hard. And by the way RaidersBulldog Dave recently put me in contact with a guy in Toronto Canda who's plans to visit next month. But Toronto guy somehow knew that the muscle was visiting and asked that I give him fifty belt licks.

So after I give the muscle guy some hand spanking and a taste of all my leather paddles, I get him on the cross and he feels all of my belts. I got lots of belts. And then he wants some more with his own belt.

Then he feels all my tawses. Then he feels all my straps. And then he asks if I got switches! Do I have switches! Lots of old switches all dried out from last year. His ass total destroys them. And finally the Cane! The cane destroys his ass. We have a bad case of bloody butt. Not too bad. He handles it well, don't you think. Lots of reaction but seems to be enjoying it.

Session over. Don't want to use paddles on a bloody butt.

Bill


10:54The Ohio muscle guy returns
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/6284475

No comments:

Post a Comment