Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Testing the waters


Ken wrote me some time ago that he wanted to visit my basement. We apparently had made contact on Spankthishookups. But he hadn't followed through. He'd only had one other spanking experience and it was more than a year ago. Wasn't sure what he could handle but wanted the experience. He lives in the burbs way the other side of Chicago but was traveling on business down the tollroad, so could he stop by.

So yesterday afternoon he appeared Much more dressed up than most of my victims. Suit and tie. His Sunday best. He was a man on business, just stopping off for a little ass reddening.

Needless to say he was nervous and kept saying he wasn't sure how much he could take. But he wasn't hesitant getting out of his pretty suit and getting up on the spanking horse. That was a new experience for him too. He found it comfortable. But my hand on his ass got real uncomfortable for him quick. Have I got a heavy hand. After some hand swats he was wiggling and wincing and letting me know my hand was having an effect. Let up a little, did some nice butt rubbing. Let him walk around and look at his butt in the mirrors.

Wanted to try a few of my toys. So some swats with the hair brush and the little plastic paddle, and the tawse and the leather paddle. He was very responsive. Let me know that he had reached his limit. Wonderful smile the whole time. But time to stop.

Says he wants to come back, push his limits, maybe make a video, his suggestion. So we have another convert.

What you think?

Bill

1 comment:

  1. I sure would like to test the waters as well.

    ReplyDelete