Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

RaidersBulldog's party

So Dave the RaidersBulldog writes the group and says he's going to be visiting Bill's basement on Sunday morning, 9am. Anybody want to come by should come and get their ass beat. And he's bringing his spanking bench along. And he's looking for a buyer.

So 9am Sunday arrives. And there is Joey. Haven't seen Joey in an age. He's come to Raidersbulldog's party. Where's the RaiderBulldog? We wait a little. Then Joey decides I can give him a little warm up. Hand spanking on his jeans. Where's the RaidersBulldog? The jeans come down and he's got the fanciest underpants you ever saw. Wham comic strips all over his ass. Spanking his ass was fun. The underpants come down. We looks over my toys. He likes straps. So I use ever leather implement I got on him. He seems to be enjoying it. Where's RaidersBulldog?

An hour has gone by. Joey's butt is well reddened. RaiderBulldog comes in carrying his spanking bench and a bag of toys. Who do you think is going to buy the bench? Just what Bill's basement needed. Joey had to go. And Raidersbulldog is just beginning. A session with him he calls the shots. He lays out the implements he wants me to use to begin. After that he just wants me to use bigger and harder toys harder and harder. I'm thinking we're done. And he's scolding me for stopping. Should he call up somebody to keep spanking him. Look at the videos. Do I need to do it harder? Where's Mr. Dave from Southern Indiana when I need him. Right down the road. I missed my chance.

Hey who wants to get spanked on the new bench?

2 comments:

  1. joe has a nice butt,and tall dave took damn near everything you had.crickey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think English canes are better than the paddles

    ReplyDelete