Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

He wore me out

Not really. But over the years Bill been putting on pounds and losing someenergy.So after a quick exchange on Spankthishookups Brian appears on the train at theHammond train station. He assures me that the train schedule allows for morethan two hours for a nice session. Oh and he really only likes over the kneebare bottom hand spanking.I get the boy over my lap. Nice hairless bottom I note. My hand has spanked alot of bottoms. This one's getting cherry red. Give it some rubs. As much toease the sting in my hand. Not much response from him.Finally says maybe he'd like to try some of my other toys. He likes stingythings. The little plastic paddle that had a string and a ball attached to itis cool. And that little wooden Mexican spatula thing he likes that. And thenarrow lexon paddle has some bite. Likes it when I pick up the pace. Regularrapid fire beat. Whack whack whack whack whack. Get him dancing a little. Notreally much response from this guy. Very low key I guess we say. Has a veryred sore looking bottom.He's a very nice guy. Guess I like a little more responsive. We're waiting forthe train. Starts telling me his life story. He has lots of spanking history. Maybe I'll be a new chapter in his story. Said thank you. I like spankees whosay thank you. And says he's coming back. I like that too.Oh, and he said no pictures. Oh well. This is not an illustrated history.Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment