Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jimmy's Party

Met Jimmy about a year ago when I took a spanking road trip to Fort Wayne. In the mean time Jimmy has moved in different directions and made a lot of other changes and decided he wanted visit Bill down his basement. You can just tell Jimmy loves a party. He says invite some other guys to spank me or watch me or get spanked with me. I send out the word Jimmy is coming Jimmy is coming. Think there is a responce?

7:30 pm last night down Bill's basement were Jimmy, Mike and Andy! And it was a party. Really fun time. They all ended up with nice sore butts and lots of smiles.

And lots of pics and videos for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment