Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Where's Ivan?


The answer is! He's back! Actually just passing through. Has put on a lot of miles since the last time I saw him.

But yesterday's IM was that the was down the Interstate from me and would be in the region this morning and would like to visit Bill's basement. I was up very early waiting for him to make contact. And after I waited until almost noon, had almost given up hope. Then the phone rang. So he was right down the road. Could I pick him up.

While down my basement he also took a shower and did his laundry . So he was bare. All clothes in the washer. And I took care of his bare ass.

Strapped it and paddled it. Mostly likes leather things. He felt all of my leather things.

No comments:

Post a Comment