Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Turned out good

Long time ago when I was down in Florida, Raidersbulldog Dave and wrote me that he'd like to stop down my basement the morning of Sunday, July 26th. I said I'd be back home by then and would be happy to deal with. He also said he'd like Frank to be there to give him a good spanking. Pretty demanding guy. Let Frank know and he said he was going to be away on vacation but he should be back home that day. Then RaidersBulldog sends a come one come all message to the Yahoo group saying everyone should come down Bill's basement on the 26th. Glen got a little pissed that Dave's making plans for Bill.

So I'm planning for the big arrival. The 26th is approaching. I write Dave and confirm that he's coming Sunday morning. And he writes back, oh no, it'll have to be Aug 8th. But what about the crowd that is arriving? Well, not really a crowd. But Mark from SB has told me he's coming. And Vinnie has told me he can probably come. And usually can count on Frank.

So the day is here Mark is coming. Frank at the last minute says he's not feeling well, he won't be coming. But Vinnie who takes forever to get back to me says he'll be there and can he bring a friend. A friend with not much experience. One who's not too much into this spanking stuff.

Although very different from the original plan, the afternoon turned out great. And maybe Vinnie's friend is a little more into it then he thought. Everybody including Bill got his butt nicely reddened. We played some interesting trading swats games. Really a good time. And lots of nice vids and pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment