Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stormy weather

Steve had fallen off the face of the earth. Hadn't seen him in almost two months. Lots of people asking, where's Steve?
All of a sudden the word spreads. Steve has reemerged. Has had computer problems. Maybe some other problems. He says he'd like to visit Friday afternoon.
If Steve is coming Frank wants to join him. Tony wants to join him. All of a sudden Bill's basement is a popular place. Steve is a major attraction
Friday comes. Message from Tony. He can't come. Message from Frank. Big storms, downpour on the northside of Chicago, he can't come. Party down Bill's basement may get rained out.
But then surprise surprise. IM from Vinnie. He's off work today. Can he come over. Steve writes he's still planning on coming. It's going to be a Vinnie/Steve reunion. A good pair.
What a good plan I have. Two young guys spanking each other. And I take the pictures.
Steve unexpectedly arrives on time. Vinnie is running late. I get to spank Steve's butt a little. Warm him up. Vinnie arrives and he takes over. Can't resist making lots of videos.
You should enjoy them. But having lots of video and picture upload problems today. I may be overtaxing the Internet. Do you think I'm taking up more than my share of cyberspace?
Check the Bill's basement site to see the videos after I get them up. You will enjoy their butts.
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videosBill

No comments:

Post a Comment