Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009


Jeff contacted me months ago about having seen me on Tribe ( http://people.tribe.net/pddlmepddlyou , http://tribes.tribe.net/tradingswats ). Lives way down the Interstate in the middle of Illinois, but sometimes does business up this direction. Maybe he could visit my basement. Well after one try, two tries, three tries, and finally four tries. We did it. Had almost given up. After lots of e-mails and several phone calls, Jeff made a visit.

Down the basement. Got naked fast. Had mostly done bondage before. Liked having his nipples tortured. Had seen my pictures of Steve with his balls all tied up, maybe we could do that.

And another one of those guys. Got to be careful, no bruises. Don't want the wife to know.

He learned about getting on the spanking horse. Introduced him to lots of my toys. He wanted to try the cross. Butt was looking a little sore. Then got him hanging from those handle bars in the middle of the basement so I could whip him front and back. And yes, I did tie up his balls. It's a brave new world. I aim to please. Always adding to my repertoire of bdsm skills. There got to be limits.

He stuck around for two hours and think he was enjoying himself.

No videos but a couple pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment