Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Tom spanked plugged and waxed

Tom made a second visit to basement.  Said he had a good time before.  Sent m me pictures of some big plugs he wanted to play with.  Looked like a challenge to me.  And he wanted to be blind folded and waxed.  Guys who visit the basement get what they asked for.  The plugs were a challenge.  There was a nice one that was inflatable but two others were more then I knew how to handle.  He says they work if you know what you're doing.  Ok. Made an adjustment with one of my bigger plugs and a condom.  Waxed him and flogged and scrapped off the wax and then some nice baby oil.  Fun playing with him. 






No comments:

Post a Comment