Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, November 22, 2019

The Asian Classic The Next Generation

How many times has Jackson traveled to the basement?  Lost count.  Travels across a big ocean.  Obviously has other business here but always plans a stop at the basement.  When he arrives he always starts with what he calls the Classic.  A series involving almost every implement I own in every possible position.  My Asian visitor has a lot of stamina.  but maybe he is wearing me down.  So this time for my part I got some help.  Steve and John were on hand to greet Jackson and then give him all the beating he asked for.   The basement is ready for the next generation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment