Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Iluvapaddling returns again again

I've known Iluvapaddling for a long time originally from Spankthishooks and then from fetlife.  He lives way the other side of Chicago and has an on again off again busy job.  So I'll see him and then he disappears and then after a long time he appears again.  He's a big guy who a great smile and a twinkle in his eye and he enjoys having his ass beat.  He's naked pretty quick but then likes to dress up and then I enjoy undressing him.  And as the name says I can beat his ass pretty good.  Although this time he seemed out of practice. The electrical stuff he doesn't like much but gets some nice wiggles. 




No comments:

Post a Comment