Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, August 12, 2019

The Leather Man comes again

The Leather Man lets me know the last minute that he's going to be in the neighborhood.  He arrives but not in the usual leathers, his uniform, and not on his motorcycle.  But as usual he's very enthusiastic about letting me abuse him.  He's well trained.  Lots of Yes, Sirs and No, Sirs.  And I can beat his ass pretty good with no reaction and jolt him with all kinds of e-stim toys and he loves it.  And like I said,  the leather man comes again.  E-stimulated happy ending.  



No comments:

Post a Comment