Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, February 4, 2019

Billy gets a taste

Billy decided we should be fetlife friends after I loved a picture of his ass. The out of the blue he sends a message,  says he's on the way to Merrillville,  am I close.  Not real close,  but I guess once you're out on the highway,  all roads lead to Bill's basement someway.  He arrived pretty quick.  Let me know he doesn't really like spanking or pain,  but likes having his ass played with.  Well,  I'm accommodating.  Maybe he's going to get a little spanking. And lots of ass play.  He picks out some pretty panties.  Those don't stay on long.  He looks good in panties,   but easier to give his ass attention when they are down.  He likes my hands on his parts.  And seemed to be enjoying the vibrators more than the paddles.  Get him on the table with a plug up his ass,  and he's a happy man. 






No comments:

Post a Comment